The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Sunday, March 07, 2010

Saturday is a special day

After being on the road for 3 weeks, Ryan and I decided that we should probably get some things in order. So, we started our Saturday with a big bowl of oatmeal and then hit the gym to get pumped for the day.

We came back and decided on the divide and conquer on the house. It took us a while but we finally had our house spit-spot-clean. It felt so good! The sun was shining, our house is clean. What a great Saturday so far. We made lunch (yummy grilled chicken salad sandwiches) and then decided a nap was in order. After that, we got ready and went out to run some errands. Aren't Saturdays great?

After a busy day we decided to stay in and watch the Mens Volleyball game & this weeks' episode of PSYCH! Ryan made amazing chocolate oreo milkshakes to go along with our tv-watching.

Just another Saturday, getting lots done to prepare for Sunday and for this upcoming week. Although it seems pretty uneventful, sometimes these days are my favorite because its a full day spending time with my husband. These are the types of things we didn't get to do together when we were dating because of the whole Long-Distance thing, so I cherish every errand I get to run with him, holding his hand (and sometimes skipping) as we go!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry, but I have to deduct at least one man-point from ryan. Skipping?! You can't admit to that without losing a man-point, its the rules! :) Besides, cameron has lost about 500 points in the last 3 years through this blog, Ryan will get used to it :)

Ryan and Kiley said...

haha well, in his defense, he doesn't skip he just laughs at me while I do.

Kyla said...

So sweet! I absolutely loves those days! We went to home depot this saturday and it was a nightmare.. Cherish the times you get to run errands w/o kids!! :)

Ryan and Kiley said...

haha i'll keep that in mind, kyla!