Music
Isn't music such an amazing thing? With my new job, I think I need some new music to listen to and be inspired by ... but I need some tips. I am so out of touch with the music scene. I really do like all types and forms of musics, so lay it on me.
What are you favorite songs/artists you are listening to right now?
3 comments:
Kiley! I still keep thinking about your new job & what a FANTASTIC networking opportunity it is! Congrats again! So the music I'm loving lately is from the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack. I know the movie came out a while ago, but I'm still loving the sweet tunes!
I'm never up to date with music anymore, but the playlist on repeat on my computer is. . . glee soundtrack, lady antebelum, jacks mannequin, and that one rock remake of george micheals never gonna dance again ;)
Hey lovely lady!
Here's a few of my favs along with some of their best songs...
Pink Martini - (Hang on Little Tomato)
Lady Antebellum - (Hello World)
OneRepublic - (Marchin' On)
Patty Griffin - (Let Him Fly)
John Mayer - (Heartbreak Warfare)
Norah Jones - (Chasing Pirates)
Vampire Weekend - (Giving Up The Gun)
Melody Gardot - (Baby I'm A Fool)
Also, check out Susie Suh and Phoenix... And of course...anything sang by Michael Buble.
I'll be sending you an FB message soon.
xoxo
Post a Comment