I went home to California a few weeks ago. My older sister, Tarin, and I, hosted a beautiful bridal shower for our little sister, Ashley. She is getting married in June to her high school sweetheart. Ashley's colors are an eggplant purple, gold and green. The couple is currently in a long distance relationship, and with their both serving full-time missions for our church, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; their relationship has been centered around a theme of writing letters, emails, etc. Between Ash's colors and this theme, her Bridal Shower theme became Love Letters & Lavender.
We had beautiful tulip arrangements and rosemary (fresh lavender was out of season) on the tables (lavender is out of season) and the gifts for the guests were letter openers with the Claddah on top (another tradition of the fiance's family). For a game, we had the guests team up and write love letters to/from the Bride and Groom-- they were so sweet and funny, I loved it!
Lunch was served with croissant sandwiches and an assortment of salads, and Tarin made a fabulous cake! It was such a fun shower with great company and a great reason to celebrate! I can't wait for the Wedding! June 5, 2010.
the tables

tables 2

the food.

beautiful cake

the beautiful cake-maker

The GURLS

Tri Fam

Gma & Favorite Aunt Jani

Besties

The Happy Bride to Be!!
1 comment:
That shower looks beautiful! You all did such a great job hosting; I'm so bummed I missed it! I can't wait to see how the wedding turns out. I'm more than happy to help when the time comes!
Oh and PS-Tarin is amazing. That cake is perfect!
Post a Comment