The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, March 17, 2010

HAPPY ST PATRICKS DAY!

Wow, I don't know if I have ever enjoyed St Patricks Day so much!! The weather was perfect for a spring day in Minnesota! 60 degrees, I laid out on my deck for a few minutes this afternoon and then headed downtown to Main Street for the St. Patrick's Day Parade So many people out wearing green and their top hats, and beads, it was so fun to see so many people celebrating! The parade was so much fun, I think I will make it an annual event to attend! If I do, I will have to be better prepared next year with green beads and maybe a top hat! With my green scarf I felt under-dressed for sure.

Downtown Hopkins Parade


Don't worry-- Hopkins has a mascot, the Raspberry!


What parade is complete without a fire engine?


And Miss Ireland, herself, was here!


Ok, so maybe not. But she sure was cute!


Just a shot of downtown



We considered going to get cornbeef and hash for dinner, but since Ryan had it for lunch we hit up LIONS TAP for dinner. The 2nd time around was even better than the first, I think we may have a new hamburger favorite for Minnesota!! For dessert, we're having Irish Soda Bread that I picked up at a local bakery :)



Isn't it fun to be festive?

2 comments:

Ashley and Brandon Fontes said...

ok... i have decided that I need to start a blog, Kaleb graf has a blog... can you help me make it look cute? I have tried to figure it out and I can't.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.