I don't know that Naples would have made our Florida vacation list if it hadn't been for Ryan's awesome cousins who live there. Naples prides itself on being out of the way of the hustle and bustle of Miami, and its a gorgeous beach community on the West coast. They love their sunsets and pristine neighborhoods. We had such a fun time hanging out with Rob, Sheree and sweet baby Aubree, we can't wait to hang out with these guys again!! Our weekend was full of good food, laughs and the beach.
| Naples. |
| Naples beaches are the best! So gorgeous. |
| Love this cute little babe. |
![]() |
| This is the life! |
| Did I mention the concert in the park we attended? 500+ Retirees -- it was awesome. |
![]() |
| We had a blast kayaking through the mangroves. Even when I almost tipped us over because I thought I saw an alligator... |
![]() |
| Naples Sunset. |
![]() |
| My baby bump! 21 weeks! |
| The sunset. |




No comments:
Post a Comment