We were pleasantly surprised when we returned from Florida to find a heat wave upon Chicago -- very quickly the weather was just as nice as South Florida! We enjoyed 2 weeks of 70-80+ degree weather!! Very un-Chicago like for March and we were loving it.
![]() |
| amazing?! |
The result of the amazing weather included Spring coming upon us more quickly than ever. As this is my favorite time of year, I've been trying to soak up the signs of spring that I usually get to enjoy for weeks and weeks on end. I keep hoping the tulips will stay in bloom extra long this year so I can savor it.
![]() |
| Love! |
![]() |
| First signs of spring- I love these bright yellow blossoms on this bush. |
![]() |
| Tulips coming! |
![]() |
| The first daffodils I saw -- so cute! |
![]() |
| First tulips- in front of this gorgeous CPS. |
![]() |
| pretty blossoms. |
![]() |
| Love the white blossoms and tulips about to pop! |
![]() |
| Tulips budding. |
![]() |
| Tulips in bloom! love the double layers. |
![]() |
| 2-inch petals- so gorgeous. |
![]() |
| Love love love. |












No comments:
Post a Comment