I know you are all dying with anticipation for this post. Here is a recap of what happened once we got back from LA.
We all wanted to do this:
But we knew the show must go on! So instead we hurried and took some photos and got everything ready for the big party.
One of the centerpieces
Close up of the Flowers
The kids tried to be patient.
This is my favorite one of charlotte-- it was the first time she smiled since her nap!
But pretty soon they crashed:
Even the bride needed a break!
We had a ring ceremony just before the reception, since I was standing at the front of the room (and Ryan was racing off to Costco to grab a 16x20 photo of Ash and Brandon from earlier that day) there are no photos of the ring ceremony. Sorry, folks.
Cutting the cake.
So, at this point in the night, I lost my camera. I searched high and low and pretty soon gave up. Another hour and a half into the reception I started looking for it again. I couldn't believe I had lost it. Then, to my surprise, Tarin said "Kiley, have you seen what Nicolas is doing? He's pointing to places and having Caidence pose for a picture." Sure enough, I looked a little closer and saw my 5 year old nephew with my camera! It was the cutest thing ever. And when I reviewed my pictures, I realized he had to have taken at least 100 photos that night.
Wedding from a 5 year old's point of view
So, then I got my camera back and was able to take a few photos for myself. Here's one of me & my best friend of 20+ years-- Miss Corky Blain
Me & My husband.
I was glad I got this picture of me & ryan. He was MIA most of the reception. Want to know why? Here's why:
Ryan and Marc, my brother in law, and his brothers were working on the getaway car. I have to say this was the best I have ever seen! They even pulled out the seats... and yes, that is 10 lbs of flour on the car.
My gorgeous sister and I:
And, finally-- how we felt at the end of the night!
And there you have it! My little sister's wedding-- all recapped for you, as if you had all been there with me. It was a beautiful night and full of lots of fun memories with our family!
1 comment:
hahahaha, nicholas shows some real potential! at least you have pics of the wedding, and you didn't have to take them all :)
Post a Comment