The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sissie's Wedding Part I

I spent a week at home helping my mom and sister prepare for her wedding. My mother & her friend suzanne totally out-did themselves this time! The wedding was gorgeous gorgeous and it was so fun to be at home and help with some of the beautiful details that make weddings so amazing.

I'll let the photos tell the story:

Pre- Wedding

Hello, gorgeous chandelier


Even the little kiddos were helping!


Friends for 20+ years


Our Little Mermaid


Wedding Day
We started early with Hair and Make Up


Of course Caidence wanted make up and her hair done by the "special hair ladies"


We drove from Bakersfield to the LA Temple for the ceremony ... and since I was on flower duty, we were running a little behind!! Luckily we made it there in time for the ceremony (as if they would start without us!) and it was beautiful, as my Uncle Harold sealed them. Very special moments.

Outside the temple:


Daddy & Caidence


Grandma and her younger sister, Lorraine, and my Aunt Jani


The Happy Couple!


Mother Daughter




The cute kiddos.


After all of this we raced back to Bakersfield for the rest of the festivities...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cute pics. that head piece is so ashley!

Ryan and Kiley said...

remind me to tell you a story about the headpiece...

mamacita said...

so dramatic!