The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Thursday, June 17, 2010

Pool Days

Not too long ago I had a friend who lived a mile or so up the road, and had a sweet little pool at her apt complex. There were a few days where I would spend my lunch break out at the pool with her. Seriously, does life get any better than a day where you can spend just a few minutes laying out at the pool with your girlfriends? I LOVE summer!!

Driving up to her house reminded me of the oh so many good times I had in high school and college going to meet my girlfriends to lay out at the pool, or lay out at the beach, or just walk out to my backyard and lay out on the rafts in my parents pool with my mom. I love love it.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

hey mrs. tina- didn't know you had a blog! i'm off to browse :)

Cristie said...

Hey, darling blog. If you're related to a wonderful Elder Hunt who's serving in the SLC, Mission just wanted to let you know he is doing great things here. Pass the word along to your family :)