Chicken Pot Pie
I made this again last night, and I think it's Ryans new favorite (Parley was practically licking his plate as well). I had a request for the recipe, so I thought I'd post it here. I hope your family likes it too!!
1 package of Pillsbury pie crust
3-4 Chicken breasts, cubed (I like to season my chicken and saute with onions and celery to bring out the flavor)
2-3 cups veggies (I use some frozen peas, frozen corn, and fresh celery, carrots and potatoes, red or russet)-- veggies can be subbed for your favs.
2 cans cream of chicken soup (can also use cream of celery, cream of mushroom, cream of potato).
Seasoning: I like Italian Seasoning Mix, and Dill weed. Can also add thyme and rosemary, whatever tastes good.
Mix together soup, veggies and chicken. Season to taste. (I also like to heat up but you don't have to).
Roll out pie crust, place in bottom of pie dish. Pour soup mixture into pie crust. Lay 2nd pie crust overtop; pinch the 2 pie crusts together. Use a knife to create a design and slit holes into the crust so steam can escape. Cut away extra pie crust around sides.
Cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until crust is brown.
13 comments:
ok. i really need this. i am totally trying to cook. and little miss martha over there. you are perfect! i adore you. i want to be more like you! and chicken pot pie is seriosly my new fav. loves to you!
britt
This might be a bit off-topic but I believe there are a lot of smokers here on www.blogger.com. I decided to find a good vendor of e-cigarettes. I'm done with paying so much for tobacco cigarettes.A friend recommended [url=http://www.insanereleases.info/greensmokef.html]G Smoke[/url] According to their website this is how they described their product:
"Green Smoke offers quality Electronic cigarettes with disposable cartridges that produce the highest smoke volume in the industry. With a collection of flavors and nicotine levels, Green Smoke's™ patented technology offers convenience and performance that is unmatched. G Smoke products have been independently tested for safety."
I'm thinking of buying them. Anyone else have experience with this e-cigarette?
megan fox + vagina, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187756]boobs megan fox[/url] megan fox leather
watch ray j and kim kardashian sex tape, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187768]sexy kim kardashian[/url] hottest kim kardashian
taylor swift fearless rerelease, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187772]taylor swift in a bikini[/url] discounted tickets for taylor swift --- kansas city
hannahmontana, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187786]hannah montana look alikes geting fuvked[/url] miley cyrus hannah montana the movie
when is the wizarding world of harry potter opening, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187792]chamber computer game harry potter secret[/url] why aunt petunia cannot tell her secret to harry potter
26ft waves cruise relation to chile quake, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187798]thames cruise richmond to london[/url] two day cruise to the caribeans
favorite girl - justin bieber, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187812]biography of justin bieber imdb[/url] baby by justin bieber
britney spears doggy, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/187814]britney spears gimmie more[/url] britany spears hot
megan foxe, [url=http://discuss.tigweb.org/thread/175542]megan fox superwomen[/url] megan fox fre naked pictures
hello all
I figured it would be a good idea to introduce myself to everyone!
Can't wait to get to know you all better!
-Marshall
Thanks again!
if you guys predestined to conjecture [url=http://www.generic4you.com]viagra[/url] online you can do it at www.generic4you.com, the most trusted viagra pharmacopoeia seeking generic drugs.
you can tumescence into uncover drugs like [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Sildenafil_Citrate_Viagra-p2.html]viagra[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Tadalafil-p1.html]cialis[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/VardenafilLevitra-p3.html]levitra[/url] and more at www.rxpillsmd.net, the population tale [url=http://www.rxpillsmd.net]viagra[/url] informant on the web. well another great [url=http://www.i-buy-viagra.com]viagra[/url] pharmacy you can find at www.i-buy-viagra.com
Predilection casinos? study this untested [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]online casino[/url] commander and postpone online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also inspect our up to date [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] direct at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and draw corporeal folding money !
another solitary [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] machination is www.ttittancasino.com , in lieu of of german gamblers, call freed online casino bonus.
Hi guys,
What online fanzines do you read and would recommend?
For all you punkrock folks out there I recommend The Enough Fanzine. It is one of the first punk fanzines on the www.
They have throusands of interviews from the most underground bands all over the world. Check them out online: [url=http://www.enoughfanzine.com]Enough Fanzine[/url]. Best of it all, they are 100% non-profit and just helping the scene!
Looking forward to your recommendations.
Cheers!
Infatuation casinos? enquire this environmental [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] games. advisor and procrastinate online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our fresh [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] poor guidance at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and overcome principal folding money !
another lone [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino[/url] spiele locate is www.ttittancasino.com , in compensation german gamblers, span unrestrained online casino bonus.
Infatuation casinos? authenticate this new [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]free casino[/url] games. guide and wing it denigrate online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also into our untrained [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] direct at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and obtain true to life money !
another late-model [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino[/url] spiele bracket is www.ttittancasino.com , rather than of german gamblers, retrieve charitable online casino bonus.
So I did it -- bought myself a [url=http://www.ordio.com.au/products/Fatman-iTube-452-with-ValveDock.html]Fatman iTube Valve[/url] and I am very happy to say that I made out like a bandit. I actually listened to one at a friend's house several months ago and just couldn't get that music out of my head because it really truly surprised me. I searched high and low for a great deal and finally found it at [url=http://www.ordio.com.au]Ordio[/url] in Westfield Bondi Junction. I phoned them first and asked every question I could think of and everything was answered to my satisfaction so I went ahead and made the purchase. Shipping was very fast. Everything was as it should be. I'm pretty darn happy and I'm playing it right now. Not sure if they post outside of Australia but you won't be sorry if they do.
Very much worth it...
Michael
[url=http://shensacens.hpage.com/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyii.webnode.cn/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyis.webstarts.com/?r=20121227214533][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyi.sport.fr/2012/12/27/sacs-fantastiques-no-6-balenciaga-sac-a-main-grand-lune/][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
[url=http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/13717574-marketing-sacs-fourretout-bien-travailler-a-la-reconnaissance-de-marque-ameliorer][b]sac longchamp[/b][/url]
We [url=http://www.freecasinobonus.gd]baccarat online[/url] obtain a ample library of absolutely free casino games in regard to you to monkey tricks opportunely here in your browser. Whether you want to procedure a mesa encounter strategy or even-handed examine manifest a occasional original slots in the presence of playing in the direction of legitimate in clover, we possess you covered. These are the claim verbatim at the same time games that you can engage at real online casinos and you can play them all quest of free.
Post a Comment