The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Thursday, February 11, 2010

Winter LOVE Party

To further embrace this winter season, we decided to throw a Winter LOVE Party. We invited some of our friends over from the singles ward we used to attend, and some couples from our new ward. I spent all day Friday and Saturday preparing (ie: shopping, cooking and baking) and I loved every second of it!! It was so great to see some of our friends we haven't seen in a while, and I like to think our party gave everyone something to look forward to in the middle of a Minnesota Winter. Some of the groupies even went over to the park and went ice skating on our local ice skating rink! I can't wait to have another party in the summer where I can report that we BBQ'd and played a game of softball. Oh well, at least I can report that the winter LOVE party was a success!! I decided to make this an annual thing ... maybe its because it gives ME something to look forward to in the winter!

Note: I didn't take quite enough pictures (You know how hosting a party goes) and so here are the few I took.

The Spread


Since you can't really see it in the pictures, I made: Wisconsin Cauliflower Soup, a Cheeseball, Jalepano Artichoke dip, Chocolate Covered Strawberries & Oreos, Sugar Cookies (that I didn't have time to frost--- oops!), Brownie Trifle, and Cranberry Bread.



Two Fabulous girls that are in the Minnetonka Ward with us!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

that looks fun. especially the brownie trifle :) yum... ps that has been the biggest hit everywhere i take it. I really should thank your madre!

r+s+a laney said...

remember your v-day party last year?! so fun!! and yummy food.