The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My new job.

So, I have a new job. It takes me places like Florida in the middle of winter. I'm pretty jazzed about it.



Here's my morning run on the beach.



The jellyfish I saw on the beach. There were hundreds of these guys washed up on the sand. It was crazzzy.



Dinner at The Cuban Cafe = AMAZING. Seriously, so good. (You can see that I ate all the bread in the basket by myself).


While I was waiting for my check a random guy across from me asked "Do you always eat alone?" Is it weird to eat in restaurants alone? I don't think so, but maybe you have a different opinion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hi there ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been searching for that singular brand. The prices seeking the boots are all over 190 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this location selling them for half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order those. what is your opinion?

Kyla said...

Pretty sure that random guy was hitting on you :) what is your new job??