Over Thanksgiving break, Ryan and I spent some time in Utah with his family. Jeralyn, my new mother-in-law, took me out for a little shopping the day after Thanksgiving. One of the things I picked up were some gorgeous silk flowers. I was so excited to use these flowers to create a beautiful arrangement for my living room. Too bad the Holidays got the best of me, and its now February before I got this project done. For never arranging flowers before, I think it looks pretty good. Let me know what you think.
This is what I created:
And here's our mantle now: The new additions are the flowers, and our new Angela Johnson replica the bronze statue of Jesus Christ, Come Unto Me. We love love it.
A better picture of the statue:

Note: The vase I used for the flowers is from a flower arrangement Ryan had sent to me while we were dating -- he figured out quickly that I love cool vases. Nicely done, babe!!
2 comments:
That looks really good!! I love the statue, its beautiful. I like cool vases too, unfortunately Jesús hasn;t figured that out yet.
very cute!!
Post a Comment