YES ON PROP 8
Now, please understand that this issue has nothing to do with disciminating against homosexuals and taking away their rights-- it is a matter of principle and defining what I believe marriage to be: between a man and a woman.
I realize that in the last 24 hours, opponents to this proposition have increased their efforts and decided to take on celebrity buy-in, incudling not only Brad Pitt and Ellen DeGeneres, but also our very own Steve Young and even The Terminator!!
The persecution that proponents of Proposition 8 have recieved is disheartening, and it saddens me to hear of the treatment people recieve for standing up for what they believe to be true. I thought we lived in a country with freedom of speech?
Tomorrow will prove to be one fateful day. Please evaluate your basic principles and where your heart truly stands on the issue before going to the polls tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment