The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Thursday, November 27, 2008

An attitude of Gratitude



Especially after reading my humble sisters' post on gratitude (if you haven't read it yet, click here), I feel like it is my turn to express my appreciation for the many many blessings I have receieved.

Love

From my Family. Coming home for Thanksgiving and spending time with my Mom and Dad and the little ways that they show their love for me; My Love. Funny text messages, emails and visits, the many sweet reminders of why I love Ryan so much; and Friends. I am so so blessed with so many wonderful friends. Friends in Bakersfield, Orange County, San Diego, DC, Minot, Provo ... and everywhere else. Friends that lift me up, inspire me and make me want to be a better person every day.

The Gospel

The peace that the knowledge of the gospel brings, the atonement of Jesus Christ, and the impact that it has on my daily life.

Temples

The ability to attend, feel the peace, be inspired and do The Lord's Work.

Missionary Work

My sister who is working so hard on a mission to bring others to the gospel, and all of the opportunities I have to share the gospel.

Opportunity

Opportunity to learn, opportunity to work, and although I am currently jobless after graduation, I know that I am in a position of opportunity and will end up in the 'right' place.

Innovation

Have you seen the new Google Themes?? Ok so maybe not the best example, but I am also grateful for incredibly innovative people that solve the worlds' problems in new and exciting ways.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

:) Well I considered myself among the "bakersfield friends" until I read further and you actualyl mentioned Minot! :) lol... i love you too and hope your turky day was wonderful!