Tag from Danielle
8 TV Shows I like to watch: (in no specific order)
1. Project Runway
2. FRIENDS
3. What Not to Wear
4. The Office
5. Desperate Housewives (ok so I've actually given this one up)
6. Psych (Matthew's got me hooked)
7. Arrested Development
8. So You Think You Can Dance
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Read in 1 Nephi and from the Conference Issue of the Ensign
2. Tuesday Lunch group -- Perhaps my favorite part of the week :)
3. Solicited my classmates (during class --shhh don't tell my professor!) to take the wii survey for the MPA lounge
4. Worked on my Christmas list ... yayy for buying Christmas presents!
5. Watched The Office in HR Law
6. Sonic Run/delivered to me... don't worry I totally got a Strawberry Limeade
7. Talked to Ry-Guy on the phone
8. Homework/prepped for a presentation/attended class...as much as I hate to admit it, this was the bulk of my day.
8 favorite places to eat:
1. Yoasis, frozen yogurt in Provo
2. Glorias Little Italy in Provo
3. El Pueblo in Bakersfield (ok so really, Lamont)
4. Wonderland Bakery in Newport Beach
5. Woolgrowers in Bakersfield
6. Borough Market in London
7. Dewars in Bakersfield California
8. Chocolate by the Bald Man in New York, New York
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving and hanging out with Mom, Dad, Grandma & the whole Musick Fam-- oh and of course T Girl and her cute family + seeing The Girls (nicole, megs, brookie, karah, michelle)
2. November 28 --when i finally get to see Ry again
3. Everything CHRISTMAS (ie: music, lights, trees, pine smells, gifts, treats, the christmas feeling, the nutcracker, and tons of christmas parties and festivities)
4. Getting settled in my ward
5. Cooking dinner this week ... and actually using my favorite cookbook "The Little Black Apron - A Single Girl's Guide to Cooking with Style and Grace"
6. Having a job and not stressing about what I'm going to do after graduation (and not having to answer "I dont know" or "Looking for a job" when people ask)
7. Getting married one day ...becoming a mom and having my decisions of the day be "what snack should I make for the kids and which pool should we go play at?" oh and living out my life plans ...
8. Serving a mission.
8 things on my wish list:
1. more time with my love
2. more time with my nieces & nephew
3. vaca to Tahiti
4. a new winter wardrobe...and all the time it takes to buy a new wardrobe
5. having a world without poverty and pain... and being a part of it
6. a job (for after I graduate)
7. iPod Nano + running device (so my motivation to run will increase)
8. not to have to take sampsons class
8 people that I tag:
1. Kelsie
2. Tarin
3. Brittany
4. Amy
5. Caleb
6. Jared
7. Chris
8. Jessamyn
1 comment:
you would tag me.... lol, thanks :)
Post a Comment