The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Sunday, November 16, 2008

I DID IT!!!



30 Days Clean

and it feels so good I may just keep going. Seriously, who knew I could last with out DP, or V.DP even, for 30 days?! Surprisingly it really wasnt that hard, but perhaps it was the vision of accomplishing such an arduous goal that kept me going?

Not sure.

I'm also not sure what my "next steps" are. Do I create another goal and keep going? Or do I fall off the wagon and slowly implement it back into my life? I have to admit, I miss the sweet taste but not much else. Luckily my body hasn't reacted too strongly without it.

If you have a strong opinion on this, please let it be known.

8 comments:

Cherie said...

Okay you've inspired me :) I have a Diet Pepsi problem similar to your D.P. problem and I really need to get rid of it! I'm going to start working on that right away....thanks for letting me know I wasn't the only one! :)

Anonymous said...

Keep going!!!Set another goal and then reward yourself with something shinning!

Unknown said...

by the way... i set up my christmas tree like 2 weeks ago! thought you would be proud :) :) and as far as the soda thing goes, its gross and bad for you anyway.... keep going!

Ryan and Kiley said...

Don't worry mom, I'm pretty sure I rewarded myself real good on Saturday... my one-month anniversary date :)

BrittanyB said...

I say keep it out of your life on the daily basis, but it might be okay to have one on special occasions.

Amy Gibson said...

WHAT!!!?? Are you nuts? I wouldn't ever think of doing that. I'm just glad you survived!

Amy Gibson said...

PS would you like me to make your blog all christmassy because I think you are a christmasaholic as much as me! I think I could even put Christmas music on it for you. If you want. Email me your password again. ;)

Silvs said...

Great job! Some people build churches, some people campaign door to door for causes they believe in, and some people run marathons or climb mountains, but you quit soda. Truly inspiring.