So ... needless to say I am back in Provo.
Something I have realized upon returning to Happy Valley is that this place sucks the life out of me. Or maybe its not so much Happy Valley as it is the Tanner Building. My life turns into such a short term view of day to day (or minute to minute) survival-mode. Any words of wisdom to escape me from my current state?
I had 2 classes on Balance yesterday--- although let's be honest, the first one was just "teaching" us how to be a good housewife to a successful businessman or for men, how to not be a crappy husband/dad The second lecture did hold more relevance as we discusses how each of us prioritize our time between work(school), physical/personal needs, family and relationships, and spiritual growth/service to others. As I reflected on this, I realized that my personal needs and growth seem to be the first to go. (which is not a great sign when I am still yet single and have the "time" to look out for "me"). At any rate, I have decided to come up with a plan to put my life back into balance. It started with an evening to myself last night, and a lil bit of Legally Blonde to inspire me :)
I think I might be on the right track...
1 comment:
haha, you crack me up.
Post a Comment