Nicolaus and Caidence are still trying to figure out what they think of having a new baby sister, but I know they will love her and love playing with her as much as they love each other.
It is so incredible to be invited to be in the room to see the miracle of birth. It really is incredible. Although, I'm pretty sure Marc had a great position to see my perplexed face as I watched the whole thing happen--- I was concentrating so hard! haha. Sorry no photo of that, but there are pictures of charlotte below.

Brand New

Big Brother & Big Sister

Still Deciding

Chunky Baby. Love it.
8 comments:
well I'm glad someone is finally posting pictures of her!
Thanks for posting the pics!!! Makes you think twice of having a baby!!!
wow. . . caidence has gotten so big! and i think its hilarious that you announced the birth of tarin's child before she did on teh blog :) Way to be!
Yeah for Charlotte! Thanks so much for posting the pictures--she's adorable :)
August 26th is a GREAT day! Best day to have a birthday!
Your sister JUST had a baby and she still looks radiant. Must be a Hunt...
What a pretty little baby! I can't believe how big Tarin's family is getting.
She is sooo cute! how are ya doing? It has been forever.
Post a Comment