The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Have you ever seen that FRIENDS episode?...

You know, the one where Rachel is past due? And it's all she can do to NOT kill Ross? So think of that when I tell you that my sister is officially past due. Ok, just KIDDING. Tarin is totally not that bad. But the poor girl really does want Baby Charlotte out of her. She is supposed to be induced today; which made her real happy yesterday, but we are still waiting for the call to say when the inducement (is that a word?) will happen.

I guess I can't relate to what she is going through. (a) I've never been preggers; (b) I've never had 2 lil kids begging for my attention all day while I'm 9mos preggers; and (c) I've never given birth.

Poor girl. I don't think I could handle any of those things right now! Good thing I dont have to. I just get to wait for a beautiful new niece. Yaaaaaaayyyyyyy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Poor T girl- I left a comment on your post before this.