Tues Aug 5 - Fly back from Minn. My computer crashes, but some MIRACLE it starts working a few hours later (after I wake up everyone I know on the west coast to freak out about it). Travel turns into an all day affair when my flights get delayed. Arrive in DC and work from home...
Wed Aug 6 - back in the office. Work 10 hours and then 5 more from home.
Thurs Aug 7 - work 10 hours in the office, then 3 more from home.
Fri Aug 8 - dont have to go into the office, but head over to Bus Boys & Poets (AMAZING) to have an incredible lunch .... and dinner as I work a full 12 hours from the same spot on my couch! Go home, watch the Olympmic Opening Ceremonies with my roommates and then crash.
Sat Aug 9 - Work some more ... head to the pool for some relaxation ... hang out with my roommates, start to pack my stuff up, and then yes, work some more. Dont worry, Haggin Daas Mocha Chip got me through the night :)
Sun Aug 10 - My Last Sunday in DC. Great Sunday School with Becca Haynie, and a Great Relief Society Lesson. Followed by an INCREDIBLE Reserve+our fav people night of MREs by Barbara, and Saints and Soldiers (pictures to come soon....sorry for the wait).
Mon Aug 11 - My big day. 1 hour 1/2 workshop presentation to my boss and members of the team. I think it went pretty well :) Final lunch with my team and clearing up my work area ....sad. After work I met my roommates at CHOPT (incredible salad place) for salads...then we headed to the Mall for the PRE-Screen on the Green (seriously people this is the best part!) We enjoyed the weather, the scenery and each others company. Love love love. Then I went home to finish packing.
Tues Aug 12 - Last day at the office. Somewhat anticlimactic. No one was in the office really, so it was quiet, I had some work to do, and then one of my favorite people decided to take me out to my FAV DC Lunch place-- Moby Dicks for my favorite salad and HUMMUS (OMG I could eat this stuff with a SPOON!) I left work and went straight to the airport. Only to find out my stuff was overweight (BOO I had to pay more $$) and finally arrive home home at 3am. Sigh.
Dont worry I had 1.5 days until I left for vacation. Which is where I still am now. Luckily its BEAUTIFUL and much needed break. Note picture below...more to come!
2 comments:
you are BUSY BUSY BUSY!!
just...come back to Prahvo and relax!! :)
and next Cali trip...you are SOOO coming!!!
haha, I love the spastic tone in which you write when you have a dilemma. Anyway, I have a 4.5 layover in Minneapolis on Sunday, think Ryan will wanna hang out :)
Post a Comment