The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Doncha Know? ...

Thankfully I survived my hiatus to Minnesota without picking up the Minnesotan accent or lingo. And for those of you who thought there was nothing to do in the Twin Cities... here's to you! I had a fantastic time learning about this part of American Culture/History that I had never known before! Not only is Minnesota home to the LARGEST mall in America, it is also home to the original mall of America!! Yes, the one that shaped history by beginning the endless supply of indoor shopping plazas! Not sure yet if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but definitely an American thing! There was plenty to see and do and probably my favorite excursion was riding around on a Segway. Don't worry I quoted GOB the whole time I was on it! :)


City Skyline


Beautiful lakes



"Illusion, Michael. A trick is something a whore does for money."

3 comments:

BrittanyB said...

Mall, scenery. . . all I heard was "blah, blah, blah, I like this boy."
;)

Kevin_Amold said...

or cocaine......

Unknown said...

looks like you enjoyed yourself in minneapolis :) So when you move there (for me) your just a quick drive/flight away :)