The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Saturday, August 09, 2008

$300 Fun party girl 21+ needed!! (Orem)

Looking for a chill girl to move into my apartment in September!! My apartment is awesome. It's near Walmart, has w/d, dishwasher, balcony, close to UVU and Walmart, just down the street from the mall...come check it out!! My old roommate is staying in her old room for the next month or it'd be available now (sorry!!) PLEASE PLEASE 21+ I can't have minors in my house because of alcohol. Snap me an email, come look!! Also, no cats or dogs whatsoever!! No males, I'd love to have a male roommate but our landlord is against it. Friends, guys, etc are very welcome, as I will have mine over :) Completely furnished with a twin bed, computer desk, and dresser. $300/month, and only about $30/month for all utilities. Only downfall is that it is on the third floor, but I will so help you get your stuff up!!

I'm moving in next week. Like totally for sure.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

because of alcohol? lol... what the heck? well goodluck finding a roomate, hopefully you get a good one! I'll be leaving here wednesday morning I think, unless you wanna meet somewhere for breakfast first thing I think we'll miss eachother. let me know, have fun in hawaii!

Dani said...

That is hilarious.