So I have come to realize that the only thing that got me through 2nd semester of grad school was my (frequent) SONIC drink runs with the one and only Miss Hells Bells herself as my saving grace. Considering the vast number of drinks I consumed at BYU, I have attempted to cut out my carbonated drinks since living in DC this summer. Ok so not having a Sonic in the District has helped with this cause.
Needless to say when I find myself in the presence of a Sonic, I force my driver to stop so I can taste, once again, the deliciousness of a VDP. (So far this has happened twice....both on the way to the beach; once in VA and once in DE).
Thank you VA and DE for keeping my spirits alive and my taste buds happy!
3 comments:
i love sonic. we aren't blessed with such fine cuisine in minot
Sonic is AMAZINGGG!!
I love it so.
Second Semester Sonic runs were a must to make it, without it, we might have died. I only look forward to the day when you and I can relive this in the fall for our second year of grad school. I am so touched that you made a tribute to our sonic runs on your blog. Thanks for the memories, and don't worry, everyday as I pass a sonic I think of you...
Post a Comment