The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Thursday, July 24, 2008

AMY LOVE

So I have to give a big shout out to MISS AMY GIBSON for customizing my blog for me--- it's totally perfect and I love love it! Amy You're the bestest! I totally miss my SYTYCD/Chocolate Chip pancake/dance party roommate. She is totally married to her soulmate and I couldn't be happier for the 2 of them but I do miss our good times. Here are some classic pictures of us for old times sake...


The time where Amy saved me ...


Pool Party


The time we were black


The time when Amy got hit on by a lesbian in Mutts


The time when we had the best time ever at Amys wedding

2 comments:

Amy Gibson said...

I miss you so much I was thinking about it today and I wish that you were closer to us or we were closer to you! I promise to keep your blog looking fabulous for a long time to come. Oh, and those pics bring back so many awesome memories! I totally forgot that we were black. That might be my favorite memory of us together. I will think about you tonight while I watch SYTYCD, hopefully comfort will go home... Anyway, love ya!

Unknown said...

I love how they are all titled like friends... "the time when" instead of "the one with" but same diff. I thik your page is super cute!