I LOVE that your finally posting again! My goodness, you can't leave me hanging like that. K so i know I forgot to call last weekend but apparently since I haven't been home in so long i'm some sort of novelty to my family. My mom wants to drag me around everywhere and my dad wants to hang out everynight. which is perfectly fine, just doesnt' leave much privacy or time for chats. I'll get to you before next week for sure because i'll be at girls camp for a week! AHHH
2 comments:
I LOVE that your finally posting again! My goodness, you can't leave me hanging like that. K so i know I forgot to call last weekend but apparently since I haven't been home in so long i'm some sort of novelty to my family. My mom wants to drag me around everywhere and my dad wants to hang out everynight. which is perfectly fine, just doesnt' leave much privacy or time for chats. I'll get to you before next week for sure because i'll be at girls camp for a week! AHHH
So you finally got someone to do your blog makeover...very cute!!! I love all the pictures, it looks like you are having fun, you're a lucky girl!
Post a Comment