The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Sunday, July 20, 2008

Saturday was another fabulous day... It began with a visit from Miss Jennie Sorenson-Chappius visiting for a little morning breakfast in the District! She is another one of my favorite people from the Marriott School and since she recently relocated to Michigan with her fantastic husband, the odds of us seeing each other much in the future are somewhat slim.
We met up with Russ again and head to Eastern Market, a favorite place of mine in the District on a Saturday, and had the famous Blue Bucks. Sadly, they were a bit overrated and I learned afterward that the French Toast is a much better choice.
After breakfast, Russ was still feeling ill (dang you Smitty), and it was so so so hot, so Russ took a nap on my couch while I took a nap by the pool! I got a fabulous tan and hung out with my favorite Reserve Girls and began my next book: Women Dont Ask.
After a day of relaxation I ended up at not one, but TWO Luaus! And then went to BATMAN: THE DARK KNIGHT. I totally got scared in the movie and I'm pretty sure my stand-in-boyfriend had some bruises on his arm from my tight grasp during the 2nd half. Dont worry, I was still home alone (what's with all 3 of my roommates being gone over the same 4 days???), but I slept soundly which is great considering the Sunday I had ...

No comments: