![]() |
| I love this city and this flag! |
I love the 4th of July holiday. The 4th means:
Freedom
Family
Friends
Fireworks
BBQ
Summer
Homemade Ice Cream
Memories
Swimming
Movies - superheros saving the world :)
Romance
Music - Star Spangled Banner, America the Beautiful, Overture of 1812
I have so many fond memories of spending the 4th of July with my family -- it's one of those holidays that makes it hard to live far away from them. Ryan and I had a great 4th this year -- we went to the pool, went to a BBQ with friends, saw Spiderman, hung out with other friends, ate yummy gelato, and then finished our night with greek food and watching hundreds of fireworks shows from our apartment window while listening to the Capital 4th Special on PBS :)
Note: Sorry - no photos from our 4th celebrations. It was 100+ degrees and this pregnant mama was in no mood for pictures...
I can't wait for 4th of July 2013 when we get to spend this special holiday with our little man!! Just a few more weeks and we'll get to meet him. I can't wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment