The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's Day and Ryan's Birthday

I had a wonderful 'first' Mothers Day! Ryan was so sweet to ensure my Mothers Day was extra special, and I feel so blessed to have such a thoughtful husband and daddy-to-be! I didn't take any photos of the day -- but I enjoyed Magelby's French Toast with strawberries, a very generous and beautiful gift from Ryan, thoughtful talks at church, and a yummy dinner which included grilled salmon, asparagus, risotto and salad. Yum! I made lemon poppyseed blueberry cupcakes to finish off our day! Thanks Ryan for an amazing Mother's Day. We also enjoyed talking to our mom's and Grandmas -- it's hard to be far away from family on holidays.

Tuesday was Ryan's birthday -- we had a quiet celebration with just the 2 of us and an overall great day. Below is a photo of a few of the highlights:
Dinner outside on a gorgeous patio, Oatmeal Cake and Daddy/Son Sperrys!
I'm in the middle of baking (yes, again) a birthday cake for 2 of our Young Women who have birthdays this week! All this sugar is going straight to my hips....

No comments: