On our last day in DC we celebrated an early Mothers Day with brunch, church, a quick stop at the Temple, and a yummy California-style BBQ! Shortly after, Tarin took the kids back to C'ville, and Ryan was on a plane back to Chicago.
 |
| All of the grandkids-- and Sawyer tryin to run away! |
 |
| I love this -- that's Nicola's finger, trying to tickle Daniel and make him laugh! |
 |
| We took Ashley shopping for her post-baby hot bod! She found some great stuff at Target-- we wore Daniel out! |
 |
| I love this little man and his dimple! |
 |
| Aunt Kiley got him to laugh! |
I enjoyed spending a few extra days with Mom, Dad, Ash, Daniel and Matthew, while preparing for my meetings in DC. It was a great week and I can't wait to see them all again!
No comments:
Post a Comment