The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, March 07, 2012

South Pacific
One of my favorite things about living in Chicago is the easy access to so many AMAZING Broadway shows!! South Pacific was in town and we scored some sweet tix so on a Friday night we walked over to the Cadillac and enjoyed an amazing show.


I love the inside of these beautiful old theaters!

We actually met a member of the cast at church the Sunday before we went to the show. It was fun to see someone we 'knew' performing! The songs, actors and everything was amazing. I didn't know anything about the show before we went and I was mesmerized the whole time. Such a fun date night!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

very fun!! I love when you go on a blogging streak. I had like 2 weeks worth of posts to catch up on! Thanks for the girls lunch picture. i just saved it for my own blog..... if I ever get around to doing that.