The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Thursday, March 01, 2012

California in February.

I had a work trip scheduled for San Francisco in February, so I took advantage of a long flight and tagged on a few days in Bakersfield to spend some time with my family and meet my new nephew!

It was so great to enjoy warm weather, amazing family and great friends for a few days, and also a lot of great food (El Pueblo, Tonys Pizza, Luigi's, BJ's, etc). Here are a few photos:
Lunch with Kelsie and Robin Ray (Friends for 25+ years) and Cathy Correa, our old Dance Teacher and sage, and of course Mom, Ash and Daniel!

Loving my sweet nephew, Daniel.

New Momma.

This is a blurry photo but I love seeing my Grandma with her sisters!!

Some of my besties!! Megs & Bella, Karah and Brooke. Missing Nicole!!

Our favorite--- yes, I went twice that weekend. Once with the girls (above) and then again with our family.


Dad had a hard time ordering, so he got 1/2 the menu. 

Our favorite- Shrimp Cancuun. Amazing!!
Don't worry -- more posts on CA to come!! Daniels Baby blessing & Valentines Day :)

No comments: