Day of Love.
If you read my previous post you know that I spent my V-Day in California ...
I had to be in San Francisco on Feb 15th, so Valentines Day 2012 with Ryan was likely not to happen. So, I got the next best thing-- spending it in California with my family and friends!! I had a really great V-day. It started out with a morning at Grandma's, then I ran some errands for my mom before meeting one of my besties at Luigi's for lunch (OMG I forgot how amazing that place is). Then an afternoon of cuddle time with Daniel & dressing him up in his vday outfit!!
That evening I spent my v-day dinner with Grandma and my Uncle Bubba-- Tony's pizza (again, amazing) and a night of NCIS!
Of course I couldn't let the day go by without telling my love how much I love him. So when he got home from work he found this:
I also made the card for Ryan showed above and hid it in a cupboard with a little care package with some goodies & treats and Ryan's favorite dinner in the fridge :). I love showing Ryan how much I love and appreciate him and I hate being away from him!!
But don't you worry --- there are perks to not having a Valentine on Valentines Day. Like booking a great reservation for the Saturday after valentines day!
We celebrated our Day of Love in style at Everest. We had an amazing dinner that was oh-so-romantic and had some of the best views this city has to offer!!
In Ryan's words -- why just celebrate love on just one day of the year?? I love celebrating our Love every single day. I'm so blessed!!

.jpg)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh I LOVE your red dress. You look so pretty! And those views of the city at sunset are amazing.
Post a Comment