Need I say more?
![]() |
| He looks 12 feet in the air in this photo! |
There has also been a lot of chatter around BYU for their Honor Code decision with Brandon Davies-- all you have to do is google it and you'll know what I'm talking about if you don't already. All I have to say is I am proud to be an alumni of a University Institution that is known for LIFTING UP college sports and abiding by its morals and principles. BYU and the BYU Basketball team have become a light to the world of college sports and although not all understand the BYU honor code, many respect it and BYU for standing by it. There's more to life than a National Basketball Championship (although we would love to see BYU win it this year!).
Let's just say I feel like my BYU pride has climaxed as I wore my BYU t-shirt today just to show my BYU/March Madness pride.
Go COUGS!

No comments:
Post a Comment