Grandma's Rolls:
Unbelievable and Life-changing.
 |
| Is your mouth watering yet? |
I've been hearing about Grandma Pixton's rolls for years now. The first time I met Ryan's family I had her cinnamon rolls, but I had yet to have her famous dinner rolls. Finally at Christmas I got to taste them, and as soon as I did, I realized how much I needed to learn about making good dinner rolls. AMAZING.
So when I was in Utah last week and had some extra time, my sister-in-law and I went over to Grandma Pixtons and took copious notes --step by step on how to make Grandma's rolls. We learned a ton (42 separate steps!!) and got to laugh and enjoy the wonderful company. We now have a list of things we want to learn from Grandma: raspberry jam and grape juice high on the list.
Here are a few photos. And yes, I took an entire pan home with me to share with Ryan!! So delicious.
 |
| Isn't Grandma the cutest?? |
 |
| Before they go into the oven. |
 |
| Just out of the oven. |
 |
| The bottom should look like this!! YUM. |
4 comments:
Now you need to share what you learned. I'm awaiting the recipe and maybe an abridged version of the 42 pg notes.
Mmmm..... homemade rolls, homemade raspberry jam, homemade grape juice.... yep, my mouth is watering! Yum!
Oh it's watering. I want some!
Post a Comment