The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Saturday, March 26, 2011

Friday Night Date Night. 
Location: Our neighborhood- the West Loop. 


It's March 26th but it's still winter here in Chicago. The good news is that by 6:30 we still have 30 minutes of solid light before it goes dark-- and that's something to celebrate. On Friday night Ryan took me to this awesome restaurant, Avec. As it is only a few blocks away so we decided to walk in the brisk spring night over there.

Note: we are still wearing our down coats outside -- can't wait to celebrate not needing that!!
Avec is a great little restaurant- and when I say little, I mean little! I didn't take photos myself but here are some from online to give you a taste of this place:
 

The restaurant.

Ok, now with people.
My favorite part of the mean- bacon wrapped chorizo dates. yum!



 I hope you all enjoyed a fun date this weekend! It's so refreshing to get out and try new things. One of my favorite things about living in Chicago is that great new experiences are all around us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jacob said...

that look awesome! so fun. i want to live in chicago!love you!

Jacob said...

that look awesome! so fun. i want to live in chicago!love you!