The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Friday, May 18, 2007

McDreamy.

I came back from lunch to find the office in a buzz. A Deposition was going on, and the opposing counsel was gorgeous (thank you to whomever came up with glass conference rooms!) This occurs from time to time, and is always exciting, however this time was different.
"If a guy went to BYU and BYU Law School, does that mean he's mormon?"
"Yes, probably" I responded. "Why?"
I think the intrigue of possible Morminism caught the interest of everyone in the office. (ok, so really, this is just the women involved.)

Our MPG McDreamy: Tall, dark, hot, single and (apparently) mormon.

After the deposition was over, and McDreamy left, I was bombarded with all sorts of questions about McDreamy (as if I would know), but more importantly questions about the church, and mormon culture. I decided this is the way for our generation to share the gospel with nonmembers. Invite a young, dreamy, charasmatic Mormon into the office and you'll be answering question about the church for days. Fortunately, my McDreamy came in by chance, and if I am frequenting the 8th floor (where his offices are) you'll all know why.

Ladies, he'll be back for another Deposition on Monday at 2:30. Set your clocks accordingly.

8 comments:

BrittanyB said...

do you know if McDreamy is single? Cos I think that might be an important question to find an answer too while you are wandering the 8th floor ;)

Ryan and Kiley said...

did you not read my description of mcdreamy? totally hot, totally single.

BrittanyB said...

Sorry, I missed the single part. But now that that is cleared up, why do you not know his name and number yet?!

Ryan and Kiley said...

Did I mention he graduated from BYU in 95??? ... including the mission ... makes him approx. WAY too old for me. (and i date older guys). So, he's just eye candy :)

Bradon said...

whatever! IF he's as hot as you say he is what's age got to do with it? but then again if he is that gorgeous and successful then why is he still single? He's gotta have some sort of serious bagage or he knows too well how hot he is. Maybe you should go out with him and find out what's wrong with him ;)

BrittanyB said...

again, that comment should not have posted as my mom.

Ryan and Kiley said...

haha i would LOVE for that comment to have been from Robin. Maybe I will have to go out with him to find out. The (single) attorney in my office who is opposing counsel with this young attorney (and also has a crush on him) has decided that he MUST be gay. I'm determined he either has (a) baggage ie: divorced/widowed; or (b) he has a distinct mold of his wife, which no girl shall fill. Either one is bad news bears.

Anonymous said...

Ohh Kiley, I have to say I know exactly who your McDreamy is.. it's Krystle Shores by the way who works in your building and on the 8th floor.. haa :)