The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, May 15, 2007

DESTROYING ANGELS vs. THE MURDERING MERMAIDS









Have you heard of Church Ball? It's like that...but for girls, and so much better.








Orange Countys' LDS women take football seriously. As I walked up to the game, heard the roar of the crowd, I couldn't believe my ears; then I couldn't believe my eyes. This game was hardcore. Technically it was flag, but on the field, it was way more intense than that. Being a Newport Coast Alum, and current member of Irvine, I was torn. I sported my Irvine Colors, but I did sneak over to the other side to support my girls over there. Many asked why I was not participating. Sadly, I was traveling during the majority of the practices ... otherwise I would have owned that game. Since I wasn't in the game I decided this was a perfect opportunity for photos. Oh, and I would like to thank my father for being there. He was a perfect photographer.

Lindsey decided to cross sides as well...



Rommate Love. "I want to be on you".

The Ringer.

No comments: