We essentially did a Virginia tour the week after Christmas! First stop, Williamsburg and Jamestown. I was excited to go to these 2 iconic American Cities because I have never been before. It was a really cool experience to see colonial Williamsburg, but I have to admit, my favorite was driving along Jamestown Island and seeing a glimpse of what the first settlers of America saw when they landed in America.
| I loved the Christmas decorations! |
| Yummy candy store. |
Jamestown:
| Skipping Rocks. |
Virginia Beach:
We had a great time in VA Beach! We stayed at a cool colonial resort and ate at Waffle House for breakfast! Unfortunately, it rained the whole day so we made do with the weather and instead of the beach we went to the Aquarium! So much fun!
York:
On the way back, we drove through the battlefields at York. It was beautiful.
We also drove through Richmond to see the Tackiest Lights in America. It was AMAZING. Here's a teaser:
The next day we hung out in Charlottesville. The boys played golf and horseshoes, and Tarin and I stepped out for a little girl time, shopping and getting our nails done. We played Uno with the kids and hung out at home that night. I love down time with my family as much as traveling/playing!






1 comment:
Post a Comment