I'm going to try and catch up on my blog updates this week --- so to finish off our trip in Virginia, I wanted to share our New Years Eve.
As part of our Christmas Gift, my dad got my mom, sister and I a spa day-- inclusive of a 90 minute massage and 75 minute facial. AMAZING! It was so fun to spend time together and get to relax. The boys played football and so they had some quality time together as well.
![]() |
| Not our best photo but the only one we have! |
We made Philly Cheesesteaks for dinner and as an after-dinner activity we made gingerbread houses with the kids! (a delayed Christmas activity that was just as much fun on NYE).
| Matthew's NYE Kiss! |
After the kids went to bed, we had quite an uneventful evening. We stayed up and watched our favorite shows together and since most of us were also sick that week, one by one we went to bed early. Ryan and I, however, stayed up and watched the ball drop and shared a kiss and a NYE cheers!!


No comments:
Post a Comment