It's still Winter, folks.
 |
| in front of our building. |
So while I've been touting what a great (warm) winter we've been having, I can't say it's always snow-free. And sometimes that's a good thing! I actually love watching the snow fall, it's so relaxing and beautiful. And let's be honest, I work from my home office, so I can watch it all day, and only go out in it when I want to! :)
 |
| View from my office window. |
In fact, we've been snow-free for almost a month, and right now I'm watching it snow now. I was hoping for the full 4-6 inches they told us we would get, but it looks like we've only had 1-2 on the ground so far. Oh well.
As I think back to the last time it snowed, we really did get 4-6 inches and it was so beautiful. I love the city covered in a blanket of snow!
 |
| I loved playing in the snow! |
Don't worry -- this snow storm happened on a Friday, which means we had a lot of fun playing in it on Saturday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment