The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The things you don't see

I am copying this idea from my cousin-in-law, Sheree. I like it. I like to post about the fun adventurous things we do, or the little things that make me smile, like the flowers in my yard, but there's a lot that goes on over here in Minnesota that you don't get to see.

Like me, on my hands and knees scrubbing my bathroom floor with bleach at 7am. Why, You might ask? Because we have a showing on our house at 9:30am, and I need my house to look sparkling clean, which is harder than it looks.

We have had our house on the market for 5 weeks now and it might as well be 5 months with the way I feel! The market is at an all time low, and even with lowering the price 3x we are still only averaging 1-2 showings a week. We pray every day that our house might sell, and I know this will all work out in due time. However, in the mean time, I am left to using the spare minutes of my day and any spare energy that I have to scrubbing the bathroom floors, and cleaning my baseboards, along with every other household cleaning chore you can think of.

Not always fun, but definitely necessary and hopefully the hard work will pay off so we can give away our little piece of paradise we have enjoyed for the past 10 months. It's a painful process but we find comfort in knowing Our Heavenly Father blessed us to live here, and now needs us somewhere else.

1 comment:

eliza said...

Well I am glad you got to be here even if it was just for a while. What a blessing you have been in our lives. I love you girl!