I love Frozen Yogurt. My obsession of course started in California when you could find any little place that would allow you to pick out your flavor of yogurt and then dump on as many toppings as you want and then you pay by weight of your treat. When I moved to Provo, luckily the Froyo sensation followed me and I could still get some pretty good frozen yogurt whenever I wanted.
Froyo in Minnesota? Not so much. Its been pretty disappointing to not have a plethora of frozen yogurt places to choose from. My husband tells me its because its Dairy Queenland out here... too bad I'm not a DQ girl. So, what do I to feed the hunger for yummy frozen yogurt? COSTCO.
It's creamy and delicious and the best part? It's only $1.35 for a huge cup filled to the rim. Today I had some errands at Costco, so my lunched consisted of a few samples and then a full cup of Frozen Yogurt.

Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment