The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My Favorite Show

Is totally back on. I know what you all are thinking: Project Runway isn't on yet. Well everyone, just so you know, that is my 2nd favorite show (and it starts July 11 btw) but my NUMERO UNO Favorite Show is So You Think You Can Dance! (SYTYCD!) I missed it ALL last summer when I was in Europe, so I am totally making up for it this summer. So far my favorites are: Chelsea, Kerington, Comfort and Twitch. Its only been 1 week of the real competition, so I'm sure my favorites will alter a little, but I have such a good feeling about this season!

Oh and just a little plug: Amy keeps great tabs on SYTYCD also...you can check out her blog for videos, details, etc.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH MY FAV. SHOW EVERRRRRR

check out my blog post about SYTYCD!!!!!

LOVELOVELOVE ... we have a favorite in common :)

Ash and Matt | A SoCal Story said...

I'm going to add Courtney to that favorites list... We're a little obsessed over at my house, too! And what's this about long-distance? Details :-)

Amy Gibson said...

I miss watchting SYTYCD with you too! I love Twitch! He's the bestest. He's Rob's fav too! Sorry I missed your call, we still need to catch up! XOXOXO