The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Monday, June 09, 2008

Global Warming?

So there is this ridiculous heat wave in DC right now. Luckily I was in Utah for the last couple days and missed the majority of it, but dont worry I came back at 11:00pm last night to 80 degrees + 90% humidity.

Kill Me.

Today's forcast isnt much better. So on my way to lunch at The Rio with a couple of intern cohorts, we get stopped by a news crew to be interviewed about the insane heat. Not afraid to be in front of the camera, and with the cameraman begging for mercy to be able to complete his assignment and get back to some air conditioned faciltiy, we accepted their request and rambled on about what we are doing to survive the miserable days.

Look for me on the 5:00 news, that is, the Maryland News. Maybe it will be on YouTube. I'm pretty sure I gave an outstanding performance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh...i totally know what you mean!!

tell me about it...it got up to 100 today in Jersey!

RIDIC!

Unknown said...

K, here is the problem with this last post. You discussed the freaking weather and NOT your trip to UTAH to see your BOYFRIEND!!! are you kidding me?! you are officially the worst blogger i have ever read and am going on strike until you post interesting details about you and RYAN!