The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Become An M&M

So I recently discovered a disturbing phenomenon. The serving size of an average bag of M&M's is actually 2 servings(?) All these years I've been eating an entire bag of M&M's, without realizing the detrimental effects. One would think that America's Favorite Candy would be more health conscious of consumers, and sell the appropriate size bag for a single serving. Needless to say I was happy to realize I only had 1/2 a bag left to eat.
In an attempt to make some sense of this earth-shattering insight I recieved this afternoon, I visited the M&M official website, and was entertained by innumerable activities and a pletheora of information. In case you are curious too, visit http://us.mms.com/us/. Apparently there's an "M" in everyone.

1 comment:

me :) said...

At least they are easily shared.