The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Sunday, March 11, 2007

Perfect Proposal

Recently I was given the opportunity to take advantage of my mischevious skills and partake in a perfectly planned, and executed Proposal surprise for one of my favorite girlfriends. (I really felt like I was on that TLC show, Perfect Proposal). The entire evening went on without a flaw, and the proposal was absolutely perfect. This event caused me to reflect on many of my friends' proposal stories, good and bad, including the folowing:

Gondola ride in San Diego
Helicopter Ride
Bonfire in the Mountains
Weekly trip to the Temple
A Christmas Light stroll through the neighborhood
The Montage Resort, overlooking the ocean at night
Airplane banner in the sky over the beach
At dinner on an exotic cruise
The LA Temple at Christmas
On the Heber City Train

... I suppose I am an example of the recency effect and only remember those proposals that were super recent ... or really good. Most of these guys did a fantastic job of keeping the proposal a surprise, despite the mormon-esque culture of the bride expecting the ring to be placed on her finger at any time.

No comments: