The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Thursday, March 29, 2007

EASTERN BOUND?

This week has been a BIG one for me. At least, in regards to my future (totally not a big deal). Let me explain:

On Monday night I recieved acceptance to the BYU MPA graduate program. I was relieved to know that, if anything else, I was not rejected (I don't think my self esteem can handle rejection right now) ... anyway, I began to envision myself as a Cougar, a dream I thought would NEVER play through my mind.

On Wednesday I recieved a phone call from ABC (Advisory Board Company) regarding a final interview with their company-- in DC! I had an initial phone interview with them last week, but had not given it much thought ... however, after corresponding with the recruitor, I suddenly envisioned myself living in DC, and travelling all over the world marketing for this company!!

I may need to start a poll on which decision I should make. I think I'm still 50/50. At least I know I have options.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BYU BYU!

BrittanyB said...

well, school sucks so i'd say DC, but then I don't like the rush rush crowdedness of DC, and that whole having to be a grown up in the real world, so then i'd vote BYU. SO i'm no help at all ;)