The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Friday, February 23, 2007

TGIT (The new TGIF)


"ITS THE END OF AN ERA!"

Ok, so maybe that's slightly dramatic, but I am already having nastalgia for this heartrenching teen-age soap opera we all know as "The OC". Although many are celebrating the show's early finale, I can't help but admit I will miss Cohen's dorky humor, Summer's trendy-granola passion for animals (I have considered naming my next bunny "Pancakes"), and of course the crazy rants and raves, and even stalker-esque personality of Taylor, and then there's the rugged/frustrating Ryan. And let's not forget the adorable "perfect" Sandy and Kirsten. Despite the cheesiness of the last episode, I have to say that I am in full agreement with how everything ended. Some may have unanswered questions, but I thought it was perfect.
...
...
...
And just in case anyone was concerned I wouldn't have anything to fill my Thursday nights with ... no worries -- these are a few of my FAVORITE shows:












1 comment:

me :) said...

good blog title.