The Blog Formally Known As: The Rants and Raves of Miss Tina Fabulous


Friday, August 11, 2006

The Story of My Life
So here I am bored at work...yet again. Although I recently moved up in the MPG law office world and have my own desk, I just wish work were more consistent. The near-death, painfully boredom that I am currently engaged in only leaves me to stress out about all other contributing life factors...mainly school and life after school which are both fueled by the stress that I have been under in my preparation of taking this hideously ridiculous test called the GMAT. I'm sure my friends will be more happy than I after it is all over so they don't have to hear me complain and stress out about it. Although over dinner the other night Seth did have some insighful words of wisdom--so here's a shout out to you--thank you Seth. Other than the aforementioned monster of a test, my Life, in general, is pretty good. I am in my "independant woman" mode (Just think of the songs Miss Independant by Kelly Clarkson or Independant Women by Destiny's Child and you'll get where I am going with this), and am loving my new home, new rommates and of course, SUMMER FUN.

No comments: